Saturday, January 15, 2011

Giovanni

Because you dont know. Because you'll never know. Because you are to me all that you can be. Because you are all to me that I want you to be, always. Because you are all to me. Because you believe me. Because you believe in me. Because you never make me explain, because you always understand. Because you protect me. Because you make me feel safe. Because you make me believe in me, that there is a me. Because you show trust that trust and love are real, I will never say goodbye.

For the lion cub sleeping with the crab I wont even cry in moments of absolute tragedy. For the lion cub sleeping with the crab I wont even fear in moments of despair. For the lion cub sleeping with the crab I'll be one thought away. For the lion cub sleepng with the crab I'll always be here. For the lion cub sleeping with the crab, I'll always be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment